ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Shoe sizes.

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Shoe sizes.

Postby Sonya1 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm

mfggurl wrote:I'm having a hard time finding something I like in a feasible size. I'm a men's size 12 1/2 - 13 which makes finding women's sizes a challenge, especially in cute shoes.

I'm with you on that one! You either get women's shoes that look like a man's or Elton John/hooker style ....... nothing just cute/normal.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Rosabella
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Rosabella » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:19 am

mfggurl wrote:I'm having a hard time finding something I like in a feasible size. I'm a men's size 12 1/2 - 13 which makes finding women's sizes a challenge, especially in cute shoes.

I believe Payless Shoes may have that size. I go there and get size 11 and notice there are shoes 1 - 2 sizes bigger there. I think that they get some really cute inexpensive shoes there sometimes. I wish you success.

CarolineM
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby CarolineM » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 am

It appears Barratts (UK shoe store which did larger sizes) has just completely bitten the dust, which is kind of a shame (they weren't particluarly good quality, but they were easily accessible)

Will have to take my size 10 feet elsewhere.

I have to say, though, that my niece, who is 14, already has size 10 feet, which is quite scary (she's not particularly tall or anything) She laments over not finding any nice shoes in her size too... hopefully the market will adapt :)

xxx

Caroline

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:53 pm

I have learned, to my cost, that the only way of finding out if a particular pair of shoes will fit is to go to the shop, try them on and walk round in them. My proper foot size is about 10 1/2 but I have a pair of 11's that just about fit and some pairs in 10 that are a little big. Because of the open styles of womens' shoes and their lack of support they will either fit you well or will never fit you.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 am

Diechmans often sell women's shoes up to size 11. And sometimes they don't look like docker's boots.

The store is also thoughtfully laid out in rows of shoes in size order. This means that when you get up to the nine+ shoes, one side of the aisle is men's and the other side is women's - so even if you're a little nervous, people will assume you're looking at the men's.

:Debbie

carlyb
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby carlyb » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:17 pm

I went into tesco and I found in the f+f range the same size fit me. And I'm a 7 in mens

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”