A Choice of Colour

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

A Choice of Colour

Postby Penelope65 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Answering the question "real hair or wigs" in Surveys and Polls made me think. I could still buy another wig exactly like my present one as it's still on sale on the website where I bought it, or I could have a similar one in a different colour. Given that I've been seen outdoors occasionally so some people might think they've seen "her" around before, it's not unreasonable to suppose that "she" might like a change of colour occasionally but I also want to pass it off as a head of real hair, so my question is do you think I should opt for a subtle change of colour or should I swap the blonde look for a dark brunette? Or doesn't it matter? My gut feeling is that subtle is the keynote but I'd like to see what some of you think.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Penny x

Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: A Choice of Colour

Postby Ginger » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 am

I have two brown ones in my newest is highlighted so much it looks blonde. Go for what you feel good in. Meaning what would you like to wear ?

Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: A Choice of Colour

Postby Ginger » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:20 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”