ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Need some advice

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Kimberly13
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Need some advice

Postby Kimberly13 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi I'm a 16 year old boy and have recently been really interested in crossdressing. It feels really nice to do it, but I don't know how to progress. I wear my moms clothes when she is not around, it's my only choice. I can't tell my parents because I have asked them what they think about crossdressers and it's nothing good. Today I managed my first successful tuck. It looks great but feels awkward and I would like to know how to get used to it for everyday tasks. So how do I progress in crossdressing? I really love doing it

JenniferG
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Need some advice

Postby JenniferG » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:24 pm

At 16 I was at the stage, buying my own female clothes, having been crossdressing since the age of 4 years old.

Before 16 I was wearing my sister's clothes and she had one skirt in particular I adored. She kept it in the top drawer and when she went out I used to go upstairs and put it on. I made sure I put it back in the drawer the same way I found it. I'll never forget that skirt. It was a 'dogtooth' pattern black and white pencil skirt (pictured) that fit me perfectly.

I loved it, so when I heard my sister threw it out, I tried to get it from the rubbish bags but I couldn't find it. :washedup:

Anwway, I digress. I then learned I had to get my own female clothing, which I did.

In your case, OP, it's all a learning stage. You'll find out what suits you and what to avoid.

Good luck.

I've been cross dressing all my life...it's very much part of me. And I don't give a damn who knows! Haha.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:41 pm

How to progress?

Buy your own stuff :)

That way, you don't need to worry about mum noticing something moving. You also get to pick something YOU like. After all, you're 16, she's probably around 40 - I wish I was 16, there's a metric tonne of clothing I'd love to wear, but I'm around 40.

As to your parents, if they love you, they'll love you even if they discover you're on the trans spectrum.

It's normal, it's not shameful, it's natural...your coming out could be the impetus they need to improve their opinions :) Approximately 7% of people are on the trans spectrum, either wishing to transition or go no further than dressing in private. 7%... That's 1 in 153 people. How many people at your college? On your street - you are NOT the only one. Depending on where you live, there will be support groups, trans friendly clubs....give it a couple of years (so you're old enough to drink), and meet people.

Other advice I'd give my 16 year old self (but can't so I'll give it you): Grow your head hair but keep removing all body hair. Tell every boy/girlfriend - if they leave, they were never meant to be. One will stay, and they're the one.

Debbie

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:55 pm

What Debbie says :thumbs:

The world is full of people who all wish they could go back to being 16 and change particular aspects of their lives, at your age and particularly in this modern society you have the chance at your age to live your life without some of the pressure to conform that we had to undergo.

If you are sure that this is what you want then the only way forward is to take the bull by the horns and go for it. Otherwise you will reach 40 or 50 and wake up one day wondering where all your dreams and hope have gone.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:45 pm

1 Talk to somebody you trust, somebody who won't take advantage of knowing your 'secret'.
2 Stop wearing your Mum's clothes because there is a very real danger that will end in tears all round.
3 Although you are still very young I'm afraid you will have to think, in an adult way, about where you wish this to go, and to not go.
4 Same as 1.
I wish someone had given me this advice when I was your age.
Best wishes
Helen.

DanManc
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby DanManc » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:28 am

Just like the other posts buying your own clothes is essential, make your own statement and create your own style, you'll feel happier that way.

I think there's a lot more support and help for trans people now, when I was younger there wasn't. That said, it's still not easy at any time and can be very challenging. Ultimately, for me and for the people on here, it's a liberating feeling and since being more honest I have been a lot happier!

Good luck in the journey, and buy all that hip stuff that I can't! :thumbs:

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”