What's your favourite put-down or retort in public??

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
LauraD
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

What's your favourite put-down or retort in public??

Postby LauraD » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm curious as to how you gurls brush off unwanted attention out on the street or in a pub/club? Or the leering types who just gawp, point and gesticulate?

Thanks
LauraD

JenniferG
Registered users

Re: What's your favourite put-down or retort in public??

Postby JenniferG » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 am

I would just ignore them. Don't get involved in any chatter. That's my advice.
I've been cross dressing all my life...it's very much part of me. And I don't give a damn who knows! Haha.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:19 pm

I was walking back through my home town after a night out. It was about 3am.

A group of four early twenty-somethings was coming the other way. After they'd passed (it's always after they pass), I heard one of the lads say (loud enough for me to hear):

"I don't know if that's a man or a woman!"

I didn't need a put down. His girlfriend did it for me:

"It doesn't matter, you're dating me, not her!"

There's been a couple of comments in the past, but you know that maniac who shouts obscenities at everybody on the bus and makes humming noises occasionally breaking into song - everybody ignores them because there is obviously something wrong with them. Well, that's my thoughts about the very few people who gather up the nerve to shout something from a passing white van. I ignore them.

Debbie

JenniferG
Registered users

Postby JenniferG » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Debbie, but we get these idiots in life, whether we're crossed dressed or not.

I know a bald guy who gets comments about his baldness EVERY DAY. Incredible. He has worked at the same place for 16 years and still he gets called 'Baldy'. The joke - not that it ever was one - hasn't worn thin in all that time. Shows the immaturity and stupidity of the people who say it constantly.

Also, he's been on the bus and someone shouted '****ing slaphead' for no reason. He also gets strangers slapping his head while in the bar having a pint. He complained to the pub manager and the manager just told him to just go away.

This is the society in which we live. It's full of ignorant stupid people. Ha ha. Just ignore the lot of them.

Or avoid situations where you just might encounter these idiots.
I've been cross dressing all my life...it's very much part of me. And I don't give a damn who knows! Haha.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:45 am

I ask them to repeat it. Don't dress in public but if someone says something I know is offensive to me it usually doesn't bother me, but if anyone in my group gets a comment I stand up. Walk over and ask them to repeat it. 90 percent of people do not want to. The 10 percent who do I welcome outside. I don't care how big. Of that 10 percent only 10 percent of them will take the offer. Usually they won't push any issue. And no reason for me to turn bully either.
A barking dog rarely bites. But careful if you corner it. Always give it an escape route.

LauraD
Registered users

Postby LauraD » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:47 am

Girls, thank you for your comments, reckon it's going to be some time before I have to worry about having this dilemma!

LauraD

leopard123
Registered users
Preference: T-Girl

Postby leopard123 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:25 am

I just ignore them because I don't got time to be involved in stupid thing like that

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”