ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Breast implants question.

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
wilt575
Registered users

Breast implants question.

Postby wilt575 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:13 pm

I have been dressing 24/7 over a year or so and tired of forms, when the the bra comes off the girls come off. I have been thinking about implants for sometime. Then I could go braless and still have my figure, also go topless at home. My partner is ok with the idea but points out I would be considered TG not CD. Who is right? Just having the girls "built in" would so gratifying.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Breast implants question.

Postby DebbieT » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:02 am

If you're full time anyway, and you're not on the care pathway with HRT, and the like, then a boob job is a decent way to go.

Transgender is a bit of an umbrella term. You can be a CD and transgender at the same time. Transgender simply means 'outside the social constriction of gender binary' - i.e., anybody who does not correspond with their birth assigned gender in terms of core identity, presentation or genitalia. (Sexual orientation is a completely different thing).

Only you know whether you're a trans woman, or a man who prefers to present female.

If you're happy with the idea, your partner is happy with the idea and you can afford it: why not?

Be aware that should you ever wish to start HRT...you'd be taking them out again.

Debbie

wilt575
Registered users

Postby wilt575 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Debbie T I was led to believe that to be considered TG or TS you had to surgery top and bottom, not just top.

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Marika » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:53 pm

No, TG is what you feel inside.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Surgery is not needed for any reason.

In the UK and Ireland, you can get a gender recognition certificate without surgery, though there are still hoops to jump through in the UK.

In the US the cost is prohibitive, so many don't opt for it.

Additionally to cost, there are health concerns or the wishes of the patient.

Transsexulism is the belief that you are born a gender you do not identify with. It's nothing to do with surgery. Surgery is an option for those whose body dysmorphia is so great that they need to completely physically appear the correct gender.

Transgender is a broader term. This is anybody whose gender identity or presentation does not match their birth assigned gender.

Nobody should ever feel pressured into having surgery to conform to somebody else's ideal.

Debbie

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”