Long line bra.

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Trinitie
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Long line bra.

Postby Trinitie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:59 am

In June I bought my wife a long line bra. I showed it to her. She said ohhhhh, I like that. It also has a microfiber half slip garter. Which I also bought. She never even tried it on. Both pieces are still brand new condition. Tags and all. I finally got her to to try on the bra. She did it over her top. No excitement.
Reason for this post. It fit me perfect. Well past the time to return it.
Should I take it for myself?
Details. She knows I wear panties. She knows i paint my toe nails.
She knows I shave my thighs and armpits.
At some point I showed interest in I can't remember what, she said something like if I ever come home and find you in my clothes I won't be able to stop laughing.
Not that I've worn it,(mm, hhmmmm).
A long line bra is a much (to me) nicer feeling that a regular bra.
I feel I can get her there, but it will take time. She's not the woman I can say
Hey honey I'm a cross dresser. Although that would have been easier.
If it worked.
I do feel it would have been easier, but she wouldn't have been ok with it.
I do feel she will become ok with it all, but history makes me feel I need to do it slowly.
I wore a bra for a month to her knowledge. Had a fractured rib. We were hurting financially, didn't need it, but took advantage of the opportunity and looked through her bras. Found one and wore it for a month. To this day it's called my bra. And yes it's my go to. Not like the long line, she knows I've worn it so I don't care if it is stretched out or smells like my pits or has my deodorant or sweat smell.
Arrrggggghhhhhhhhhh.
Not going to do it this time.
I've erased so many posts. I've been drinking heavily tonight. Not going to erase anything. I feel I need to vent. Please forgive my ramblings.
I don't want a surgery I don't want to to become a girl.
I wish I born female.
I'm not gay. I'm don't mean I'm not against gay men.
I know I'm not gay because I've been with a man twice. Women say when they are raped, I feel dirty.
I was not forced on me. Actually I inciated it. I wanted to the experience. Yes I took him orally and analy. By choice. I had fun. I enjoyed it in the moment. The next day(this is why I understand a rape vicim) I was not forced into anyrhing. I just felt dirty. I scrubbed and scratch wd myself and could not shack the dirty feeling.
I do fantasize of being dressed and performing orally on a man, but know how I will feel afterwards.
Sorry that I'm rambling.
Drunk or not I'm putting it all out there. I've put a few posts out there.
They have all been met kindly. This is me.
I want to to make a man feel good and have, but felt wrong afterwards. Also I am loyal toy wife and will not cheat on her.
Not going to reread. Just posting.
I only have panties, nylons or tights. I want funky colored American tights. And a sexy long line bra. Oh yeah. Should I steal it.
Ohhh yeah, why are there women who don't like being a girl??????????!!!
I know I'm not supposed to swear here, but FUCK why would you be able to wear the most feminine clothes and not do it?
Said I wouldn't re read this post. Well I did. Still posting.
There are times I feel sexy and time I feel like a man in a dress. Mostly I feel like a man in a dress!!!

Trinitie
Registered users

Re: Long line bra.

Postby Trinitie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:08 am

Just reread, it makes me look stupid. Not my feelings. My siri typos.
Ps I want lots of feed back here. I felt silly talking about this. Also I felt silly talking in here. I have been nothing but meet with acceptance here. I have no reservations here anymore. Please give me feed back.
Not rereading. Just posting.
There are times I feel sexy and time I feel like a man in a dress. Mostly I feel like a man in a dress!!!

Trinitie
Registered users

Postby Trinitie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 am

Just reread again.
Please give me feed back on everything I've touched on.
Ok I lied. I reread.

Wendy7
Registered users

Postby Wendy7 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Take it easy Trinitie. Booze and disappointment are a potent mix. I can't comment on anything specific that you've said, you will have to shake these things out for yourself. One thing I do know is - don't push. You'll only drive her further away. There are many posts on here about how to approach these things with your SO, might be a good idea to look back over them. As CDs we are in a very strange position. Most people view what we do as a sexual perversion, but for most this couldn't be further from the truth. We all have many and varied reasons, and you will need to sort your own out first, before you can even begin to present it to others, and not necessarily just to your lady. Once you have that sorted, you will have a better idea on how to communicate your desires coherently. So my advice, for what it's worth, is to sit yourself down and gather your thoughts on your own why's and wherefore's. I think the bra thing is a side issue for what you feel deep down inside. Sort those feelings out, and the way forward will become clearer. As sure as eggs are eggs, the first question others will ask is Why? - and you will need to answer them with consideration, care and conviction. I wish you luck, I really do, but tread warily, and, above all, do it when you're sober...

Lots of hugs, Wendy.
Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand,
Why she walked like a woman, and talked like a man,
Oh, my Lola

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Well...where to start?

Should you take the bra? No. It's your wife's. If you take that, there will be the little seed that you take other things.

You don't want to be a woman? That's perfectly normal. A lot of people on the trans spectrum are quite happy staying male most of the time. It's between you and your wife how far you take that in the home, or (if you can swing it) away from the home. Or you keep it secret and do what you like - though that is the harder path.

Experimentation with a man doesn't make you gay, it makes you experimental, and either way, it's fine. Dressing isn't what led to that, sexuality and gender are different. Put it down as 'slightly-bi'. The dirty feelings are because you believe it to be shameful. It's not. Doing that while married is unfair, as it's cheating on a partner, but even that's not the end of the world.

Your SO sounds ambivalent towards your need to dress, so approach her. Tell her how you feel, and if she does laugh for a month, all the better, because it's a form of acceptance.

Good luck!

Debbie

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Dressing is fun. Shopping is fun too. Go buy your own clothes. Wife might never like it so you might be stuck hiding. I am luck in that wife will let me wear anything. I am one who puts on brakes. As for gay....that's for you to figure out. I am a simple Crossdresser. No desire to fool anyone or change anything. If I step outside I will be seen as a male in a dress. So I just dabble in little things. Shoes can be worn to store if not six inch heels. Underwear hidden. But get caught cheating and your wife won't understand for sure.

Trinitie
Registered users

Postby Trinitie » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Just to add, that experience was years befor my wife and we're together. I would never ever cheat on her with ANYONE.
I bought some of the fuzzy worm socks. One pair is plain blue the other in the two pack is white with glittery animal prints. My son took the blue one so I put on the white ones last night. My wife said you're such a girl, I said yup I'm a big old girl. Then she asks what's next wear a dress? It did seem playful. I asked her if she would buy me one and she said just wear mine.
It was left at that. I really think I need to talk to her.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:42 am

Transparency and honesty are vital.

Glad to hear you would never cheat! That means your wife has found a good one, who just happens to be on the trans spectrum. It doesn't make you bad, you shouldn't feel ashamed. It's part of who you are. Embrace it.

Debbie

Trinitie
Registered users

Postby Trinitie » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm trying. I just don't like hiding it from her.

francof
Newly registered users
Preference: Female (Straight)

Postby francof » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Ginger wrote:Dressing is fun. Shopping is fun too. Go buy your own clothes. Wife might never like it so you might be stuck hiding. I am luck in that wife will let me wear anything. I am one who puts on brakes. As for gay....that's for you to figure out. I am a simple Crossdresser. No desire to fool anyone or change anything. If I step outside I will be seen as a male in a dress. So I just dabble in little things. Shoes can be worn to store if not six inch heels. Underwear hidden. But get caught cheating and your wife won't understand for sure.

I think you have a good wife.

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”