ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Long line bra.

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Karen1950
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Long line bra.

Postby Karen1950 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:08 pm

DebbieT wrote:Transparency and honesty are vital.

Glad to hear you would never cheat! That means your wife has found a good one, who just happens to be on the trans spectrum. It doesn't make you bad, you shouldn't feel ashamed. It's part of who you are. Embrace it.

Debbie

Way to go
:thumbs:

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Long line bra.

Postby Sara.G » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 pm

I don't think that when giving advice that the phrase "honesty is the best policy" can be repeated too much. If you are in a relationship and either want to come out or think you have been caught out then being honest may certainly cause heated discussion but I would always say that this is preferable to being suspected of far worse than wearing female clothing.

In all honesty, if faced with the situation where you have to front up to being a crossdresser or on the trans spectrum rather than being branded an adulterer or worse then the former gets my vote every time. At worst your gf/partner/wife will end the relationship, however most will at least talk and attempt to understand why.

The ideal situation is to avoid this by being totally honest and discussing the matter in an adult fashion.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”