ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

What am I?

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
lydafou
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: What am I?

Postby lydafou » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:05 am

I would say, that this has nothing to do with crossdress itself, but it's rather a crossdressing fetish of some sort related to what we call cossdress. It's similiar to a rubber or lycra fetish, but centered around crossdressing.
I freely admit that sometimes, yes, it can become exciting to crossdress(if you know what i mean), but for me, that's it.

If you are into such kind of things, then it's your very own decision

AlisonC
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Postby AlisonC » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 am

Sorry I have taken so long to reply to your comments Lydafou,
I think this is more than a fetish for me, it's who I'am. When I was around 9 or 10 years old, I used to wish god would change me into a girl.
Alison xx

AlisonC
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Postby AlisonC » Tue May 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Well it has taken me a year to take the first step in the trans process.
I made an appointment at the Transgender Support office in Edinburgh and attended on Friday 20th May 2016. The advice and discussion did give me confidence to talk again to a doctor at my local health clinic. It was very different to the reaction I had from the first doctor I had spoken to last year.
He was very understanding once I had explained my feelings and he is willing to refer me to Gender Clinic in Edinburgh. The waiting time for the first appointment can be up to a year, I'm going back to the doctors in 2 weeks time to have a longer discussion with him.
Now feeling good, still apprehensive about telling family and friends.
Alison xx

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”