ADVERTISEMENT


Visit ClubCrossDressing

Rompers

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
User avatar
Arielle
Super Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: North Carolina

Rompers

Postby Arielle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Thinking about trying out a floral romper. Anyone here sporting them? How do they compare to a traditional dress? I am seeing something like this with a nice pair of pantyhose.

Image
-"80's girl forever!"

User avatar
Davina
Senior Member
Posts: 1779
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm
Preference: Transitioning Female
Location: w/sussex

Re: Rompers

Postby Davina » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Just a dress joined between the legs :innocent: Mmmmmm not that different me thinks, but i like it :)
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

User avatar
Arielle
Super Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: North Carolina

Re: Rompers

Postby Arielle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 pm

It's ordered hehe. lol Can't wait until it comes in, colors seem they can work well in the fall. :love:
-"80's girl forever!"

User avatar
Arielle
Super Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: North Carolina

Re: Rompers

Postby Arielle » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:41 pm

So it just came in Friday. This thing is awesome, very versitile and looks cute by being short. Since it is closed at the seams you do not have to worry about showing too much skin. It also works great with pantyhose. I found a nice coral sweater, coral bracelet, and coral necklace to wear with it. It will go nice with my ankle strap platform wedges. :horny: The only con was getting out of it but once you figure out the first time it goes smoothly the next, you just have to be very graceful lol. I will probably wear it when I visit my friend a few towns over, I am ecstatic!
-"80's girl forever!"

User avatar
Satina
Super Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am
Preference: Male (Straight)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, UK.

Re: Rompers

Postby Satina » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:18 am

I actually like playsuits, I don't actually own any of the outdoor ones but have loads of silky teddies. Everytime I try bidding for playsuits on ebay I always get outbid, well I guess I will just have to go in a few shops and grab a few.
Self proclaimed satin fetishist.
Satina.

User avatar
Arielle
Super Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: North Carolina

Re: Rompers

Postby Arielle » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:10 am

Satina wrote:I actually like playsuits, I don't actually own any of the outdoor ones but have loads of silky teddies. Everytime I try bidding for playsuits on ebay I always get outbid, well I guess I will just have to go in a few shops and grab a few.


Hmm interesting, did not know they had multiple names. I kinda like playsuit better. lol
-"80's girl forever!"

Miuseaky
Newly registered users
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:06 am
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Rompers

Postby Miuseaky » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:14 am

Printed flower rompers is very elegant, I like bodysuits.

User avatar
SweetSarah
Super Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:11 pm
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: Southeast United States

Re: Rompers

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:58 am

Arielle wrote:Thinking about trying out a floral romper. Anyone here sporting them? How do they compare to a traditional dress? I am seeing something like this with a nice pair of pantyhose.

Image



Oh Arielle,
I can't wait to see you in that. I might have to ask you out on a date as cute as you are going to be........

Grrrrrrr

S

User avatar
rhonda
Super Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:02 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: Grandview, Missouri. USA

Re: Rompers

Postby rhonda » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:38 am

That's a really cute outfit Arielle! Can't wait to see you in it!!

User avatar
Arielle
Super Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser
Location: North Carolina

Re: Rompers

Postby Arielle » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 am

SweetSarah wrote:
Arielle wrote:Thinking about trying out a floral romper. Anyone here sporting them? How do they compare to a traditional dress? I am seeing something like this with a nice pair of pantyhose.

Image



Oh Arielle,
I can't wait to see you in that. I might have to ask you out on a date as cute as you are going to be........

Grrrrrrr

S


Aww thanks Lol, I'm up for a date. lol I still have the romper and will post pictures of it whenever I get made up again. ;)

rhonda wrote:That's a really cute outfit Arielle! Can't wait to see you in it!!


Thanks Rhonda, they are a bit tricky to get into though. lol
-"80's girl forever!"


Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest