Avoiding gaffs with gaffs

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
slinkygurl
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Avoiding gaffs with gaffs

Postby slinkygurl » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 am

Ok so the tight dress fits me with in an inch of my life. But also within an inch of another part of me that consists of potentially expanding inches. I think you know what I'm talking about girls...

So the question is what have you all found the best way to hide these pesky inches and avoid obvious and inconvenient bulging?

I'm starting to sound like an ad on the shopping channel now...'Do you suffer from obvious and inconvenient bulging? For just $19.95 you can smooth over your dilemma with our exclusive snaketamerTM transpants.'

Having purchased a tight and narrow g-string gaff I realised that for it to work to its fullest potential I would have to indulge in the delicate art of tucking, which still makes my eyes water at the thought, despite having occurred naturally at various points at least on one side or the other or sometimes both, usually when lying on my back doing evil, shameful things to myself. However forcing the issue still makes me a little nervous. And the thought of being shameful every time I get dressed whilst appealing also strikes me as a little too time consuming.

I have also since come across knickers with pouches and ties.

So do you all tuck, gaff, tape, pocket, bind, bend, twist, crush or freeze, etc etc? If you gaff what gaffs would you recommend for effectiveness? Do all gaffs require tucking? Any tucking tips? Any non-tucking tips? How long can you stay tucked comfortably? Do your eyes water?

x

slinkygurl
Registered users

Re: Avoiding gaffs with gaffs

Postby slinkygurl » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 am

Ok so i nearly got the title right but mispelt the first gaffs by leaving the 'e' out! It should have read 'gaffes'. It was very late and I had been up all night. Damn. Any chance of editing it to make proper sense pleae admin since I can't? ;)

As in Avoiding gaffes with gaffs

x

slinkygurl
Registered users

Postby slinkygurl » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

You could say I made a gaffe regarding gaffes regarding gaffs...

x

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby Davina » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi Slinkygirl

I found the best way for me is first to have what under ware on and about to my knees, then mauve the twins up so they are ready to push up into the hollow, then with a flattened hand ease them in, once the twins are in keep one hand over them so fingers are pointing down the “old man” I then press the old man down and under leaving some loose sack skin
Which I fold round the front to create flaps, and hold still with the my flatterned hand, then with my free hand I go from under and behind (slightly crouched) and pull the “old man” towards my butt, standing up again pull the underwear up to hold in place

Davina :)
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Sweet Rosa
Registered users

Postby Sweet Rosa » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Davina wrote:Hi Slinkygirl

I found the best way for me is first to have what under ware on and about to my knees, then mauve the twins up so they are ready to push up into the hollow, then with a flattened hand ease them in, once the twins are in keep one hand over them so fingers are pointing down the “old man” I then press the old man down and under leaving some loose sack skin
Which I fold round the front to create flaps, and hold still with the my flatterned hand, then with my free hand I go from under and behind (slightly crouched) and pull the “old man” towards my butt, standing up again pull the underwear up to hold in place

...and behold...thats how to make a balloon dog!

Davina

Postby Davina » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 am

Sweet Rosa wrote:
Davina wrote:Hi Slinkygirl

...and behold...thats how to make a balloon dog!

LMFTO lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

slinkygurl
Registered users

Postby slinkygurl » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks Davina I will practice that as it sounds like it needs practice...

If I inadvertently create a balloon dog instead I will post a picture of it!

x

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Making a balloon dog out of the "old man" will do more than bring tears to your eyes! Mine water at the very thought - arf arf!
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Davina

Postby Davina » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 am

slinkygurl wrote:Thanks Davina I will practice that as it sounds like it needs practice...

If I inadvertently create a balloon dog instead I will post a picture of it!

x

Took me a couple of goes, but now its a doddle, best tip relax, I find it realy quite comfortable, its great when you
get a nice set of Spaniels ears going on ! lol

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 am

Hi ya

Have been avoiding the fact that sometimes the dresses aren't quite perfect because of something between the legs and have used being near the bar or my purse to cover the issue if it was just subtle

I have a new dress that I love and would love to wear out but I think I would get less looks in a borat Mankini than this dress if was to go out without doing something about the region

New Blue Dress 144.jpg

I was thinking of getting a pair of these

http://www.translife.co.uk/acatalog/Lac ... _Gaff.html

If I do i let you know the results

If anyone has tried them let me know what you think

Carla
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”