ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Falsies

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
wilt575
Registered users

Re: Falsies

Postby wilt575 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 am

Davina wrote:Hi Nell,

Just got to ask, have you come across that strange moment when all of a sudden you realise their there
and there not real, and with that then realise how a part of you they do feel,Oooooh I love that . . .

especially like it when I fold my arms ! ( He he)

:) x Dee x
I solved that by getting implants, have the weight, bounce,feeling and sensetivity of real live flesh, also can go braless and have jiggle.

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Not sure what "trill" is but if you can feed it to birds I might be on the same line of thinking - I have taken some nylons that had runs in them and cut the foot off, filled it with .... wheat (lots of it here where I live). Heck, I even weighed it out so as to be equal on each side. Not quite as nice as the bouncy water balloons. If you google "making fake breasts" there is a "recipe" using gelatin to make a set. Haven't tried that one yet. The falsies I've seen online are pretty spendy.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 pm

As of late I've been looking at and even tried some false eyelashes (seem to be pretty popular right now) but have noticed that people are also calling them falsies. In fact I've probably seen that term used for eyelashes more than breasts. Is that an old term? Just wondering.

reminds me of a Simpsons' episode

Nell - I think there is a Simpson's episode to cover almost any situation! When I was a teacher and it was "in vogue" to have some inspiring quote on the board for students to ponder I chose:

"I used to be with it when I knew what it was. Now it is just weird and scary." --- Grandpa Simpson

Students loved it. Admin- not so much.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Requal
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Requal » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:52 am

Hi. I use the old rice con. 300gms of rice in a stocking toe give a nice B cup size. Fits well with my 16B cup bras. Requal. :love:

transkelli
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Falsies

Postby transkelli » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:47 am

I bought a pair of Gold Seal breast forms. They do the trick and were fairly cheap.

nicola2011
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby nicola2011 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Been looking for some falsies and tried several things so I've bought some silicone sally and they are really good and after they warm to your body heat they feel like the real thing .Wish I'd bought them earlier .I had a size b and now have sent for a c cup . :thumbs: Nicola

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”