Wedges

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Wedges

Postby Penelope65 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 pm

I must admit I've slowed down a bit recently - last year I was buying new gear at a furious pace but now I have a lot more of it than I did then and there is less space in the cupboard.
Today, though, I filled in one of the few remaining gaps with a pair of sandals. While shopping in Asda on Saturday I found some wedge-heeled sandals, and a friend of mine recently told me that wedges are easier to walk in than stilettoes. I've tried them on the stairs and it was easier than I expected, so, as long as the weather stays warm and dry, I hope I'll wear them when I go out for lunch on Sunday. And maybe they'll give me the confidence to venture out in my stilettoes before too long as well!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Wedges

Postby DebbieT » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:07 am

I've a couple of pairs, they are easier to walk long distances in, but I'm not giving up my stilettoes!

Debbie

GabyRomani
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby GabyRomani » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Wedges can be cute with the right outfit and yes they can be easier on your feet over the course of the day. And on and off they are trendy as well.
Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby kathy123 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 pm

I like them as well, you get the heel and I also find I can walk in them all day comfortable, even long distances and un-even surfaces are fine. I have several pair.

Kathy

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”