Breastforms with straps

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
SatinLover
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Breastforms with straps

Postby SatinLover » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Anyone care to offer an opinion of breastforms connected like a bra (e.g. those in the link). Better or worse than separate forms? Do they last?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Softleaves-F1 ... 747cc6f1a0

kathy123

Re: Breastforms with straps

Postby kathy123 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi, It seems to be a reasonable product, speaking as a mechanical engineer, I think the straps (and their connection) may become the weak link over time. If you cannot shave your chest to apply adhesive any of the other silicon forms become a "stay put" problem if your at all active. Even a good bra can let silicon forms move around (embarrassing) or worse yet fall out of your bra ( REALLY embarrassing - yes this has happened to me - thank goodness I was wearing a tucked in shirt and a ladies room was nearby) so if you're not in a position to apply adhesive and your planning to be outside the home, these seem like a good idea for occasional use. I would still wear them with a supportive bra to keep all the weight and pressure off the built in straps. If you buy them let us all know how they work out!

Kathy

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:28 pm

I would agree the latter looks much more durable. Cost may have an impact on your decision though. Give us some feedback either way if you do make a purchase and try them out!

Kathy

SatinLover
Registered users

Postby SatinLover » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 am

Thanks for your advice. I'm wary of going too cheap on the internet - I have a feeling you get the breastforms you pay for. As it happens Softleaves have just knocked ten percent off, so that may persuade me.

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:17 pm

I have one of those strappy bra/breast things. Mine was less than £20 on E-bay and I don't wear it much as I prefer forms in a pocket bra. My two sets of breast forms, B and C, have proved to be durable, comfortable and realistic to the touch. They also only cost about £20 each on E-bay.

SatinLover
Registered users

Postby SatinLover » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Turns out i can't get the strapped forms in the size I wanted anyway, so I've gone for some Transform separates instead.

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

I have 3 types of breasts

My expensive self sticking Amolux which are awesome they required going to a boutique and later M&S to get a fitting for the right size bra as made all the difference

I have some a and b cup nu-bras which I stick on and pull across to make cleavage supported by a push up bra

and then i have my original non stick boobs which again i use a good fitting bra so they don't move

Pole shoot].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SatinLover
Registered users

Postby SatinLover » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:25 am

I've noticed with these breastforms that I should avoid balcony or push up bras - they're best with a cup size down. The Transform pair are lovely though - they have great texture and move well.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:30 am

46DD in a pocket bra. Love them. Amazon. About $70 and 15 more for bra

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”