ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Shopping for clothes

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
tasidevil
Newly registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Shopping for clothes

Postby tasidevil » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:39 pm

I've shopped in stores and online as well. Perhaps I'm more daring than others but I've had nary a problem shopping in stores. I frequent the plus size stores like Lane Bryant, Avenue, Catherines, etc and they love crossdressers. We are good spenders. On several occasions, I had a favorite salesgirl that would always help me pick out clothes that were right for me. I've even had other customers help me...that's a hoot. But I've shopped at the big Dept stores too like Macys and JC Penny and again no problem. Being trans is not such a big deal anymore especially if you look and act ladylike (don't have to pass). If you can find a girlfriend to go with you or even better a genetic woman, you will have a remarkable experience

The trick to shopping online is knowing your sizes and checking against the size charts. Also know the return policies. There are a lot of secrets or tips to shopping whether in store or online and you can find most of them here on Sister House https://www.sisterhouse.net/boutique/ in Savvy Shopper and Shopping Secrets

Have fun whichever you prefer but do try both ways of shopping

leopard123
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby leopard123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:23 pm

I love to shop for clothes while dressed. I sometimes buy clothes online but I mainly prefer buying it at the store since I can try out the clothes before buying it. No matter how crowded the store is I always get to use the women's dressing room.

Penelope65
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Penelope65 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 am

I must admit I do too much of my clothes shopping online really. It's just too easy - easy to find what you're looking for and you don't have to make the trip to the shops. And websites are open 24/7 even on December 25. But there is the downside. Going shopping for real gives you the opportunity to try before you buy. You can touch the garments and know how they'll feel, and you have them straight away. So far I have only done that a few times - I bought so much online that I'm not really short of outfits now - but I certainly enjoyed the experience. A lot of people might think going out dressed is a scary step to take, and at first it is, but when I'm shopping for girls' things I like to feel that I belong where I am. Doing it in drab makes me feel more self-conscious. As I've said in another post on another topic, shop staff can be very nice - one assistant complimented me on my choice of lipstick and earrings!

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”