ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Breast form adhesive

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Coffee
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Breast form adhesive

Postby Coffee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

I have a pair of size F cup tear drop breast forms.

I am looking for a way to make them stick to me so that when I am moving about they stay where they are supposed to be and dont go travelling all over my chest.

What are the best products to buy to avheive this and even to be able to go bra less.

Thanks in advance.

Ps I know they are rather big but I am a very broad and big built person so they do suit me rather than just look huge lol.
My Cross Dressing Village Profile.
http://www.crossdressingvillage.com/profile/Coffee

rhonda

Re: Breast form adhesive

Postby rhonda » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

I use Hollisters medical adhesive. You can get it online and also the adhesive remover. Works pretty well with my 38dd's

Coffee
Registered users

Postby Coffee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Thank you for that, I will have a google.

Coffee
Registered users

Postby Coffee » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 am

Seems to plenty available but almost exclusivly from the US. Guess I will have to be patient lol.

Is securing your breast forms with adheisive not a big thing in the UK?

Penelope65
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Penelope65 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi Coffee, you can buy Hollisters adhesive and remover online from Translife.uk. They are based in Hove in East Sussex.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:12 am

Coffee wrote:Seems to plenty available but almost exclusivly from the US. Guess I will have to be patient lol.

Is securing your breast forms with adheisive not a big thing in the UK?

I would guess it is six of one and half a dozen of the other ... mainly it depends on whether chest hair removal is an option. Also the size/weight of the forms has a bearing on how useful it actually is, some retailers suggest that anything over a D-cup is to heavy to go bra-less with. Another factor is undoubtedly time, unless you have a reasonable preparation time available then for many it will be wasted time.

If breast-forms migrate whilst wearing then the style of bra is wrong or the size is wrong. One common mistake is that many crossdressers wrongly believe that buying a set of D cup breast form will guarantee D-cup breasts - this is only true for about 50% of CD's. In general the cup size of breast forms is more accurately related to how much they will boost what you already have, the retailer I use specifies the following on their site:-

Waterdrop Shape Breast Form Size Measurement
Size Boost Up Length Width Thickness (Protrusion) Weight
A 2 Cups 5.6 inch 3.6 inch 2.0 inch 500g/pair
B 2~3 Cups 5.7 inch 3.8 inch 2.1 inch 600g/pair
C 3 Cups 5.9 inch 4.1 inch 2.4 inch 800g/pair
D 3~4 Cups 6.2 inch 4.5 inch 2.7 inch 1000g/pair
E 4 Cups 6.4 inch 4.7 inch 3.1 inch 1200g/pair
F 4~5 Cups 6.6 inch 4.8 inch 3.4 inch 1400g/pair
G 5 Cups 6.8 inch 5.0 inch 3.6 inch 1600g/pair
H 5~6 Cups 7.1 inch 5.3 inch 4.0 inch 2000g/pair

So for example, your F-cup forms boost about 4-5 cups - so if you are a natural AA cup (i.e. nothing there at all) the effect may only be to give you a natural D/DD/E cup range where xxD is the bra size for the band size above your measurements, yyDD is the bra size for your band measurement and zzE is the bra size for the band size below your measurement.

Also, take note of the weights of the different sizes - by all means try the adhesive but I would not recommend going bra-less, the weight of the forms will pull down and the "shell" of the form will tear long before your skin will or the adhesive fails. Going bra-less with those size forms will only result in an expensive replacement of damaged forms - once the shell has split the silicone inside will lose shape, leak and tear. Those who desire a larger breast size and want to go bra-less generally wear a breastplate where both breasts are part of a single unit, usually this will be designed as a close-fitting "top" which covers the upper torso such as available here (http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com/page4.html) or a lace-up tabard Image Image
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Coffee
Registered users

Postby Coffee » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:53 am

Thank you for the Info, I am confused about the cup sizes lmao but then thats not suprising for me. I will work it out.

I have seen the item in the pictures however the main reason we want some adhesive is because the wife wants to eventually take me to a night club, The items in the image look like they would be very hot and sweaty for that Kind of enviroment.

I don't need to go braless really so as long as whatever I find will effectivly hold them in place a little, supported by the bra then thats what I am really looking for.

We found this and for the price we thought it might be worth trying out. Just hope it doesn't damage the breastforms when removing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162023063936?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=460993241784&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Those breastplates remind me a little too much of Ed Gein.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Coffee wrote:Thank you for the Info, I am confused about the cup sizes lmao but then thats not suprising for me. I will work it out.

I have seen the item in the pictures however the main reason we want some adhesive is because the wife wants to eventually take me to a night club, The items in the image look like they would be very hot and sweaty for that Kind of enviroment.

I don't need to go braless really so as long as whatever I find will effectivly hold them in place a little, supported by the bra then thats what I am really looking for.

We found this and for the price we thought it might be worth trying out. Just hope it doesn't damage the breastforms when removing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162023063936?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=460993241784&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That tape isn't strong enough for heavy breast forms, try this instead http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/self-adhesive ... 439ed36c73 - this will cover the whole of the form whereas the tape will need to be used in strips and will exert uneven stress on the shell of the form. (You will need 2 of these but they are re-usable and designed for purpose). Other sizes are available, you might also want to check out the replacement nipples as the "standard" nipple built into most forms can be lacking in realism under certain conditions.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Coffee
Registered users

Postby Coffee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 am

Thank you for the link :-)

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”