Thrift store

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Tiffany~S
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Thrift store

Postby Tiffany~S » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:00 am

Hi,
I do most of my shopping at second hand stores. I love hunting for the perfect dress or heels. It's cheep and you can build a decent wardrobe. I do buy some stuff new, mostly bras panties and yoga pants.

Sizzle
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Thrift store

Postby Sizzle » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Thanks Tiffany!

I also love thrift stores, and that's where I've bought the vast majority of my feminine attire.

(Of course, since my CD fantasies are private and I never go out in public, perfect fit isn't all that important to me. I've never used a dressing room at a thrift store, as would find it too embarrassing).

Tiffany~S
Registered users

Postby Tiffany~S » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:41 pm

I don't try things on in the store ether, I love the drive home with new clothes. Thinking about what I will try on first, wondering if I have shoes that will go with it lol. Even if something doesn't fit I'm not out much and it prevents me from owning too much clothes lol.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:13 am

Tiffany~S wrote:I don't try things on in the store ether, I love the drive home with new clothes. Thinking about what I will try on first, wondering if I have shoes that will go with it lol. Even if something doesn't fit I'm not out much and it prevents me from owning too much clothes lol.

Is it possible to own too much clothes?
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Tiffany~S
Registered users

Postby Tiffany~S » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 pm

You can't own to many clothes, I just have limited space and always seem to find a dress or pair of heels I must have lol

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:05 am

Tiffany~S wrote:You can't own to many clothes, I just have limited space and always seem to find a dress or pair of heels I must have lol

Vacuum bags are good for reducing the bulk - simply put the summery clothes away in autumn and the wintery ones in spring. Or you could use my solution - buy 2 extra wardrobes and a chest of drawers, place in spare room and declare the area "out of bounds" :innocent:
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”