ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

More Shoes

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: More Shoes

Postby Sara.G » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 am

GothGirl wrote:I suddenly feel lacking in the shoe dept... lol

There is a recognised therapy for this common malady which affects established crossdressers :shifty: - SHOE SHOPPING :thumbs:
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

AmyVanessa
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby AmyVanessa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Those dress shoes are very chic, and that other pair is so cute
XOXO
Amy

Carla68

Postby Carla68 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Debbie you don't have a lot of shoes I'll take 40 pairs to Sparkle just incase

Sofar this year i have only bought 3 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of boots and a drab set for hell of it

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:45 am

Carla...I'd never try and compete with your collection :)

You built an extension to your house just for shoes..!

Debbie

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Please don't get jealous but - my shoe size (8.5 womens US) is only 1/2 size off from my wife so I can squeeze into most of hers pretty easily and she can fit into any I buy so we can share almost all of them. No guilt shoe shopping thanks to the dual use. We now have a LOT of shoes! We share purses and accessories to go with the shoes, now it is just the earring issue to solve for me. I've decided to go next week and get mine pierced!

GabyRomani
Registered users

Postby GabyRomani » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 am

Shoes...

No, I don't have a shoe fetish! :evil: addiction? Maybe. In any case, while many will buy the dress and then will search for the right shoes for it, I may get a pair of shoes I have to have, and then will build the outfit "from the ground up".

My closet at the fullest... Not purged, but kind of downsized nowadays.

Gaby
Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Wow, that is a lot of nice shoes. I'd say more than my wife and I's combined collection, especially a lot of heels. My wife pretty much gave up on heels for two reasons, one is we are aging and she no longer feels compelled to use them, but more importantly she is out of the habit as she is already and inch or so taller than me so in deference she started wearing flats and sneakers most of the time.

Kathy

GabyRomani
Registered users

Postby GabyRomani » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Ah Kathy, the irony...

My wife will not wear heels unless it is for a rather formal event. Any my daughter is more into chunky/wide heels. So I'm the only one at home who would be buying any stiletto heels in the near future... :)

Gaby
Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:38 am

Went shopping for dresses today (well actually went for A dress and ended up with 5 between us). At t he end we started looking for matching shoes and she found a really nice pair to match the actual dress she needed to buy. They had nice heels but she had trouble walking in them it has been so long, so they stayed on the shelf. It was really late after a long day so, we'll have to go back and get them in a few days after I talk her into it!
Kathy

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:27 pm

I've been looking for some shoes for the summer..hoping it will arrive.
I found these on NewLook online in size 9. I was originally going to order the all white versions of these, but they sold out instantly. But I think these will go ok with some of the outfits I have.

SDC13813.jpg

I've never had any problem walking on heels, even long-ish distances.
I always used to walk on my toes as a child, so I guess I was practicing in a subconscious way :innocent:

I find I get noticed more if I wear heels rather than flats.

Emily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I only smile if I have a reason...

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”