ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

More Shoes

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
GothGirl
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

More Shoes

Postby GothGirl » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:21 pm

I just bought these from New Look online. I needed some more lower heel shoes because I'll be doing more walking over the next few weeks. I can walk for long distances in heels, but always carry a pair with flatter heels with me as a back up.
These are Size 9. They were a bit snug at first, but they got easier. I just walked around the Hatfield Galleria in them this afternoon & they were very comfy.

shoes 1.jpg

I bought these earlier this year to wear in the summer, but it never happened.
They also came from New Look online.
I've been wearing them around the house today. Not very Goth lol

shoes 2.jpg

My shoe collection is growing. OOps

shoes 3.jpg

Emily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I only smile if I have a reason...

Karen1950

Re: More Shoes

Postby Karen1950 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:43 am

You can never have too many shoes!
:d

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:33 am

I bought a shoe organizer. Two by nine compartments and filled it. Slides under a bed when company comes over. Still have a few pairs on shelves. My wife has more than 50 pairs so whatever is out has a slim possibility of being attached to me

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:08 am

I like the second pair. Love the toenails.

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I love womens' shoes but my poor feet hate them. I have to tape like an athlete just to wear my Mary Janes.

Penelope65
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Penelope65 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:55 pm

I know the feeling Helen but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Earlier this year I bought some boots not realizing the difference between male and female shoe sizes and as they were a size too big my feet got a battering every time I went out in them. Recently I bought another pair in the right size and my feet have now recovered. I went for a long walk to Tesco and back in them this morning and my feet are fine. I've also seen some shoes there which felt quite soft and only cost £12 a pair so getting some of those is on my agenda

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:35 pm

HelenR wrote:I love womens' shoes but my poor feet hate them. I have to tape like an athlete just to wear my Mary Janes.

That's rough luck Helen. Are your feet very wide?
My mum always said that she always bought leather shoes because they were more comfortable & worth the extra cost, so I've tried to follow her (Inadvertent) advice.
I've got some leather Hush Puppy Mary Janes size 9 & the leather is so soft they are like slippers. Not cheap though.. cost around £60.00
I wore them the first time I went outside.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 am

I've got a lot of shoes.

I have 'work shoes' 'going out shoes' and 'shoes'.

Work shoes tend toward the court style (I've got a pair of nude 3 1/2" courts on now). They have to be comfortable enough to wear all day.

Going out shoes tend towards the sexy heel type, not all comfortable for long periods.

Shoes are all the other ones, like boots (5 pairs), flats, low heels, block heels. I'll sometimes wear them for work, but mainly for everyday use.

I also have 'failed shoes', that it's my intention to put on eBay, lol.

I've not counted for a long time, but I think I have about 40 pairs, all told.

Debbie

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:27 pm

When we were preparing for step-daughter moving back in with us, I went through to help her pack some things up in advance. One item which was tackled was her shoe collection, which earned her all the expected comments such as "Do you actually wear all those? More than once?" etc. etc.

Anyway when I went back home and Sara's things were being sorted through prior to being put out of sight, I realised that I have more women's shoes than both my wife & step-daughter put together :innocent:

in defence of the last statement I should point out that Mrs G doesn't own as many shoes as the typical woman does. Due to her being wheelchair bound most of the time she only has 2 or 3 pairs of flats for most occasions, a pair of boots and a single pair of heels.

Edit:- I still have plans to increase the collection if I can :evil:
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:13 pm

I suddenly feel lacking in the shoe dept... lol

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”