ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

New tourist attraction for CD/TV in South Wales

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

New tourist attraction for CD/TV in South Wales

Postby Sara.G » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Sorry for the tongue in cheek title, but given the crowds Mrs G and I witnessed outside a closed shop with females of all shapes, sizes and gender peering through the gaps in the shutters tourist attraction might be an apt description.

I can also say that this store will also get high interest from the CD/TV community when it opens tomorrow. For the unenlightened non-Cardiff based among us I am of course referring to Victoria's Secret in Cardiff which opens for business tomorrow.

It will however be torture for me, at least until Feb/March next year as I will only be able to visit as an innocent bystander assisting his disabled wife to browse the store - unfortunately our eldest daughter is moving in with us on a temporary basis and this means Sara is going to be back in the closet for a while (except when darling daughter is encouraged/bribed to go visit friends/family for the weekend :innocent: )
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”