ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Clothing query

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
sheene1976
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Clothing query

Postby sheene1976 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:16 pm

A couple of queries for all the well dressed ladies in here.

Any Emerdale viewers in here? The reason I ask is I was watching it on Friday night and Leyla (the wedding planner who works with Meghan) was wearing some wonderful looking shiny red leggings. Was considering making a cheeky purchase but I'm not sure what they are called.

2nd query - as it's getting colder, I'm seeing more and more women wearing black tights. Not nearly black but a solid black. Are these tights a specific denier as they would go great with my wife's black and white skirt.

Love and hugs to all. XXX
Providing you're happy with life then who else matters.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Clothing query

Postby Sara.G » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Try these for the leggings -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-WOMENS-WE ... bEO05FDcjA

or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Wet-Lo ... crr2Vy9E4w

As for the tights, I guess you mean the thick looking ones similar to these -

These are 100 denier and you can get them in ASDA, Primark etc. for a lot less than the ones in the pic.

If you mean the woolly tights then same places have these too.

For the 100 Denier tights (60D & 40D too) in a range of colours at a reasonable price, I have used this ebay seller (usually 1-2 days delivery) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-WOMENS-Mi ... Iyus9cf-mQ
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

sheene1976
Registered users

Postby sheene1976 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Thanks Sara. They didn't look metalic. I wonder if they are disco pants. Might have to look in to that one.

The tights must be the 100 denier ones as they weren't wool ones I've seen women wear.

Another query. What's everyones views on body stockings? I tried a fishnet one a week or so ago and didnt think much of them.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Not tried a body stocking but I do have a few bodysuits and find these comfortable to wear.

I also find that a bodysuit over a pair of lycra panties helps to hold things tucked away when wearing leggings etc.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

sheene1976
Registered users

Postby sheene1976 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:44 pm

May have to borrow a pair of my wifes spanks when i get my tights and disco pants

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”