ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Shoes...

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
willywally
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Re: Shoes...

Postby willywally » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:16 am

I.m a big foot, US size 12 wide, I have bought several pairs of pumps from "Pleasers",
they are on the web but there are many re-sellers that have the brand also. The
womans size would be a 14 wide. Currently have two pair, 2 inch and 3 inch and both
pairs are so comphy! Give them a try...
xwillywally :love:

Trinitie
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Trinitie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Shop Torrid online. It's an American plus size store. All their shoes are wide. I don't own any from there, but my wife's for pretty darn well. Our feet are about the same size.
There are times I feel sexy and time I feel like a man in a dress. Mostly I feel like a man in a dress!!!

ptlady
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby ptlady » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:03 am

I'm A US size 12, I found Payless size 13 fit me very well,

Maryesther
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Maryesther » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Girls!,
I illustrate the perils of shopping at ALIexpress when I offer these to any of you who might like (or fit) them.

I rather fancied the elegant restrained solidity of them and ordered them in Wine, size EUR45/GB11.

They arrived size EUR44, 270cms in length, probably GB10 &1/2. Just too small for my feet, which require 300cms length.
They are totally unworn, beautifully made in Italian leather and they have flown all the way back to China and have again been returned to me. It would appear that my best efforts to put the Chinese address down on the parcel failed!

I can't use them, but maybe one of you might fancy threm. Any reasonable offer accepted.

M.
Aliexpress pumps 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 pm

1 inch which show painted toes nice

sexxxi71

Postby sexxxi71 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:50 pm

I also buy the pleaser brand shoes! In the states the best place I've found is discountstripper.com, I am a size 101/2 wide and the size 12 fits great! From boots to booties, pumps, wedges,sandels etc.
Hugs ladies,
SEXXXI71

SatinLover
Registered users

Postby SatinLover » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:44 am

Evans, Long Tall Sally are worth a go. I need some basic ballet flats and Evans will be the place when I have the money. In the end, you're buying their produce, so the staff have an incentive to be nice. I've never had any problem. The only place I get looks is in charity shops, oddly.

JenniferG
Registered users

Postby JenniferG » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:57 pm

I have a load of shoes. I buy all mine online in the UK.

I shop at www.barratts.co.uk and www.shoezone.com - and occasionally JD Williams

I take a size 10 in a man's shoe, but oddly I can wear a 9 in a ladies shoe. I find that odd, but who's complaining.

If you have a size larger than 9 size feet, the above online stoes will be no good to you. But if your feet are 9 or below, you'll get some good bargains. On average I pay around £14.99 for a pair of patent court or high heels shoes. A few times I paid as little as £9.99

Hope that helps. :)
I've been cross dressing all my life...it's very much part of me. And I don't give a damn who knows! Haha.

SatinLover
Registered users

Postby SatinLover » Sat May 14, 2016 9:40 am

Evans and Long Tall Sally worth a look. I got some ballet flats from Evans this week, 'en bloke'. Sat down, tried them on, bought them. No one gave a flying fernando. Oddly, I find the place where I get most weird looks is in charity shops.

Tiffany
Registered users

Postby Tiffany » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:07 pm

landsend.co.uk also sell women's shoes in size 9.

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”