ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Shoes...

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Wendy7
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Shoes...

Postby Wendy7 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Ok,girls, need some advice. I'm slowly moving forward with this CD thing, and have just bought my first dress. It's absolutely gorgeous, but very close fitting. So close in fact I can see my underwear through it, so not one for stepping out in lol But I'm desperate to find some shoes. Had several goes, but they've all gone back as too narrow. My feet are size 9, so not out of the way. Tell me, where do you get your shoes? I'm in the UK, so would need to be from here.

Wendy.
Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand,
Why she walked like a woman, and talked like a man,
Oh, my Lola

CarolineM
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Shoes...

Postby CarolineM » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:52 pm

My two go to places are Evans and Deichmann - Evans certainly are wider. Primark also go up to 9 and are wider too (sadly don't go up to 10 though :( sniff)

Xx

C

Wendy7
Registered users

Postby Wendy7 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Thanks, Caroline. I've done all my shopping online, as my girly persona is incomplete. No wigs, make up, SHOES lol So what do I do to shop in store.? Do I go in dressed as a guy and ask for ladies shoes? That would take a huge leap of faith :d so not sure how it works...
Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand,
Why she walked like a woman, and talked like a man,
Oh, my Lola

CarolineM

Postby CarolineM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:55 am

Both http://evans.co.uk and http://www.deichmann.com have online shops (I would have replied sooner, but I was "checking them" and browsing their selection ;) )

To shop in store, you go in, find the style you want, try them on, go give them money (that's the important step) and walk out with them.

I know, sounds simple - I guess I forget that I've lost my fear of shopping a while ago, even when looking decidedly male (:( But really, shop assistants don't care. The lady in Deichmann was very helpful when I asked her about whether they're more likely to have larger sizes out the back, or would they put them out (they generally put out the larger sizes as soon as they get them, as they sell quickly) Deichmann is good - you can go round and look for the XXL stickers on the boxes for sizes 8-10. Evans generally have them out on racks where you can just try them on. Less well labelled, but better quality, I think.

Neither them, nor Primark, are like traditional shoe shops where someone goes off to find your size and then sits there with you to try them on. They're mostly self-service/DIY, which I guess is less intimidating (though I actually like the attention these days...)

xxx

Caroline.

rhonda

Postby rhonda » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:37 am

I have had great luck at overstock.com buying shoes. I am a mans size 9 1/2 (US) and find ladies size 11 fit well. Don`t know if this helps you in the UK.
xxxRhonda

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Asda, Tesco, New Look and Primark all stock size 9s.

Find the right shoe and it'll fit - I'm normally a size 10 and found 2 pairs in Asda. I've also had shoes from Primark and New Look.

Debbie

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:56 pm

The number one rule is put them on in the shop and walk around for at least a couple of minutes. If they don't fit you well and comfortably enough to walk around the shop they will never fit you outside it.

Lexi Lee
Registered users

Postby Lexi Lee » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:52 pm

I have a few pairs of heels, and had to buy most of them online. My feet are so huge and unmaidenly, that online shopping is pretty much my only option. It's a hassle, but if you can find a vendor with a liberal return policy, it's worth it (well, to me, anyway). I had to return these beauties TWICE before getting the correct size (the shoes, not the panties). Totally worth it ! ;)

Matching Pinks.jpeg

Lexi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Those are pretty!

Lexi Lee
Registered users

Postby Lexi Lee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:11 am

SweetSarah wrote:Those are pretty!

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”