ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

First new shoes

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Karen1950
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

First new shoes

Postby Karen1950 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 pm

I just have to tell about this......Bought my first new pair of proper ladies shoes this week. The postman delivered them whilst I was dressed en femme this morning so my wife took them for me. I opened the box immediately and put them on and not only do I like them but my wife actually said they look good!
They are patent black sandals with 2" block heels and ankle straps and they fit a treat (bought one size up just to be sure).
What a thrill, I am over the moon this morning.......must stop gushing now, but I am sure you all know the feeling.
Karen
:d

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: First new shoes

Postby SiobhanH » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:59 pm

Karen, I'm genuinely thrilled for you and don't apologise for gushing. I know how exciting it is to reach such a milestone - even I was chuffed with myself last week when I got my first handbag. My first shoes were a pair of 4" black courts, (which will hopefully get properly used - that is, to actually go out in), over the weekend and I couldn't stop just taking them out box to look at and stomp around the house in. Do post a picture of yours if you get a chance.

Enjoy them!
xSiobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:55 am

Here they are....

New shoes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby SiobhanH » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Karen - They are fabulous, look great and have just enough practicality to be useable. Congratulations - I hope they'll be the first of many, (actually, I could see myself in those). That leather skirt is a bit hot too!
xSiobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Thank you for your kind words Siobahn. I have been wearing the shoes indoors again today, can't bring myself to put them away! I had forgotten to mention the recent new skirt which has also seen a lot of use this weekend....now I just need to sort out a wig, first was too long, but another is on the way, then who knows I might be able to go outside.
Karen
Xx
:d

AngelaD

Postby AngelaD » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Lovely! Love 'em! No need to apologise for gushing, I can remember when I got mine, it was such a thrill, so I identify! Shoes are just so special. Yours look really chic and aren't too high either so will be v. comfy! Well done. x Angela

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks Angela, kind words always gratefully received. It has been a thrilling weekend largely down to the new shoes. Shoes are indeed special as you say.
Karen
Xx

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:23 am

Good choice for shoes! Sensible, can be worn with tights or barefoot with painted toes....

You get the Debbie Seal of Approval.

I remember my first pair of heels that I bought (the very first pair is another story). Grey canvas 2". Back in 1991. (Wayne's World squiggly lines as we go back in time) It was pre-internet. I was 21. There was a Saxone in Blackburn, where I was working. My car was a wreck, and I quite often had to go into Halfords to get it fixed, so I knew the staff there quite well. I have to tell that bit...because: after walking past the shop a million times, I finally plucked up the courage to go in. I looked, I found a pair, the assistant was really nice, and offered to get the other so I could try them on. I did try them on, feeling nervous, euphoric, excited, thrilled....and in walked the receptionist from Halfords. "They're not for me!" I said, in a squeaky voice. I bought them anyway!

She never mentioned it when I went into Halfords the next time.

Debbie

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:22 am

Thanks Debbie. Love the story, it will never be the same for me walking into Halfords again!
Karen
Xx

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Imagine if Halfords sold high heels...
Make?
Model?
Exact size?
There you go and.... err..... erm.... are you trade?

Return to “CrossDresser Shopping”